Network Connection Not Detected

mobius32x
mobius32x
Community Member

Hello Team Canada:

I use 1P on my Mac and iPad and everything is synced up correctly. But whenever I open 1P on my Pixel it flashed the "No network connection detected" message -- but I do have a network connection (wi-fi works, searching the web works, opening other apps that use a connection work). I have shut down/restarted, disabled my VPN, ensured that Android is updated but no success. For the apps I use regularly, only 1P is showing this issue; but it's possible that this issue is present in some other apps, but I'm just not aware of it. I sync via 1P's cloud service (pardon if I'm using the wrong term).

1Password Version: 7.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @mobius32x, thanks for reaching out and letting us know of this issue.

Can you clarify if you are unable to sync your Android device properly or are you unable to sign in?

It's very likely the VPN may have been interfering before. As long as you still have your 1Password account information handy, can you try uninstalling your app, clearing your 1Password app data, and reinstalling?

• mobius32x
    mobius32x
    Community Member

I can sign in, but can’t sync. I’ll try uninstalling.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @mobius32x, let us know how it goes :+1:

• mobius32x
    mobius32x
    Community Member

Reinstalling seems to have worked because I don't see the connection message now. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @mobius32x, thank you for the update! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.