To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Only showing some items

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Missing passwords - some passwords have been deleted.

Comments

• steveamiller1951
    steveamiller1951
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same issue. Updated to v7.7. I have three accounts on Zoom. Went today and 1Password only showed two.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @steveamiller1951! Welcome to the forum!

My apologies for the late reply, your message somehow slipped through the cracks. Can you confirm what sync method you are currently using?

• steveamiller1951
    steveamiller1951
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure. I've had 1Password for so long, I don't remember. Where do I find that?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@steveamiller1951:

If you open 1Password for Mac and go to Preferences, you can see this information in the Sync tab :+1:

• steveamiller1951
    steveamiller1951
    Community Member
    Options

Where?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@steveamiller1951:

It is possible that you are not syncing your data anywhere, and that your 1Password items are only stored on this device. We can check the app configuration for you if you are not sure. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• steveamiller1951
    steveamiller1951
    Community Member
    Options

I have multiple computers on our 1Password Family account. Thought they all synced, but that never affected Zoom before, though.

Report sent. Should I get a reply with ticket number?

• steveamiller1951
    steveamiller1951
    Community Member
    Options

Here it is: [#FVF-83898-955]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@steveamiller1951:

I have multiple computers on our 1Password Family account

That's your sync method then ;) Thank you for the confirmation!

Thank you also for the ticker number. I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: FVF-83898-955

This discussion has been closed.