Change Vault does not work

Options

I have started using 1passwordX on my Macbook. Chrome extension.

When in the Chrome extension I click on settings and try to change the Vault I am using but it is unresponsive.

I constantly click and then all of a sudden it works but same click issues on choosing the vault.

Seems like a huge bug here, anybody else have it and what is the solution?

I have shut down and restarted and still the same issues.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @darrell_freeman. I'm sorry about the trouble you're running into with 1Password X. Out of curiosity, are you using 1Password on a secondary/external monitor?

• darrell_freeman
    darrell_freeman
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I'm using it on a secondary monitor. Is that the issue? How can I solve that as I use that as my main monitor really.

• @darrell_freeman, if you do move your browser (at least temporarily) to your other display, does the issue go away? There is a Chromium issue that affects CSS animations on external monitors, so I'm thinking you might be running into that. Typically the issue reported is lag entering the Master Password, but it's sounding like this might be another version of the issue.

• darrell_freeman
    darrell_freeman
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it works in the other display.

Ok that seems to be the issue, how can I can a solution to this or is it just wait for a Chrome update?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@darrell_freeman – I'm glad to hear that the primary display is working better for you. As Michael mentioned, there's currently a bug in Chromium that causes some lag in extensions that have pop-ups while using an external display. If you're curious about the issue, you can check it out here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=971701

We've done what we can to help the Chromium team which included making a barebones extension with only a text field in a pop-up just to see if it happened there to. It did, so now we're in a bit of a bind waiting for the Chromium team to get the issue resolved.

This discussion has been closed.