iOS support document needs updating

Options
uluqat
uluqat
Community Member

The support document “Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad” does not mention in any way the Share Sheet in Safari, with which you can access 1Password. Is there a more comprehensive document for iOS somewhere?

It is even more confusing in Firefox for iOS; I would not have thought of tapping a password field, selecting the 3 dots in the upper right corner, choosing “Share Page With...”, and scrolling down to find 1Password unless I had found the suggestion to do so on some random other discussion website.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @uluqat!

The document you read does not mention the share sheet because it's not needed anymore ;) The autofill feature makes it possible for 1Password to fill your credentials on pages without the share sheet.

Have you tried to follow the instructions in that article to see how autofill works?

• uluqat
    uluqat
    Community Member
    Options

Now that I have actually read the document and followed it rather than outdated suggestions from somewhere else, things are going much more smoothly.

Thank you for being so polite as I blunder around learning a new thing!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries at all @uluqat! Let us know if you have any other questions, we are here to help :)

This discussion has been closed.