1P Mini 7.7 & Safari 12.0 Not working anymore

Sonoman71
Sonoman71
Community Member

HI!
Suddenly 1P Safari Extension and 1Password Mini stopped working when safari is open... I mean, I click on MIni or the extension at safari toolbar and nothing happens...
I've already tried to unistall and istall it again.....
Any help?
TNX!

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Sonoman71! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password?

• Sonoman71
    Sonoman71
    Community Member

Did that so many times ...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Sonoman71:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• lhorthy
    lhorthy
    Community Member

I have the same problem! Following.

• Sonoman71
    Sonoman71
    Community Member

Update. Today I've remembered that I updated 1P a few days ago... to version 7.7 so booted a System Backup prior to that date and guess what... It works. So it's broken since I've updated to 7.7. Can I revert and go back to a wworking version?
    TNX

• Sonoman71
    Sonoman71
    Community Member

HI! @ag_ana ! I've just sent the Diagnostic Report from the Diagnostic App itsself to Support. Should I send it to support+forum@agilebits.com too? Or is it ok? Thanks in advance.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Sonoman71:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system, so no need to send another one :+1: We will take a look at it and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TCT-13665-949

• Sonoman71
    Sonoman71
    Community Member

@ag_ana Great! Thanks!

• lhorthy
    lhorthy
    Community Member

Please post here once there is a resolution.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome @Sonoman71 :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lhorthy:

Every configuration is different, so it's possible that there might be more than one cause for this. If you are experiencing issues, I recommend you reach out to us via email too, so we can see why this is happening on your machine.

• markand
    markand
    Community Member

Any update on this? 1Password doesn't work on any sites and I just rebooted my machine to see if that helped.

I'm running Safari 12.0.3, macOS 10.14.3 and 1Password 7.7

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021

@markand

You're several versions behind on 10.14.x I would recommend updating to the latest. 10.14.6 (18G7016) released December 14, 2020

• markand
    markand
    Community Member

@ag_tommy - thank you! So I updated to 10.14.6 & Safari 14 and everything is working great. Thank you for your help!

• @markand

You're welcome. Enjoy 1Password and the weekend too!

• markand
    markand
    Community Member

You too!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.