Inconsistent in its working!

Options
BillM88
BillM88
Community Member

I am trying to add the details of various credit cards to 1Password on my Apple Watch 5. They all add correctly, but where some show the PIN (the most needed item!), others don't. I can't find any solution to this - has anyone any suggestions, please?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: watchOS7.1
Sync Type: iCloud?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BillM88! Welcome to the forum!

Can you post a screenshot of one of each of these items, so we can help you find the differences? Make sure you remove any personal information before you do that :+1:

• BillM88
    BillM88
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks ag_ana. I set about creating a dummy entry with made-up data, and that got me thinking... The card that was working on the Watch was a newish one for which I'd set up a new entry, so I tried creating new entries for the other existing cards and that solved the problem. The others had been imported from another system, so a fresh start was obviously called for!

If the missing PINs were entered in the place shown - in a lower section in Text format (I'd been experimenting with trying a password format), they appear ok - I'm not clear why this works. So it's all set up now to appear on the Watch with the details you need on the go - perfect 🙂

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear @BillM88! Thank you for the update :)

This discussion has been closed.