1Password Beta 0.9.5

SavanniSavanni

Team Member
edited November 2020 in Linux Beta

Good afternoon, everyone! We are coming up on Thanksgiving in the US 🦃. I hope you all have a chance to relax safely with your families this week and during these difficult times.

This is another bugfix week. You'll see some subtle improvements to how the lock screen works and how we handle changes to your account while 1Password for Linux is running. Check out our release notes for more details.

Installing and upgrading

Go to the getting started guide for instructions on installing or updating 1Password.

As always, thank you so much for using 1Password and for all of the reports you send in that help us make our service better.

Comments

• Does the application already work with the browser extensions for Firefox and Chromium? I am trying to get them to work, but have had no success yet. I couldn't find anything about the extension on Linux. If that is not supported currently, is it on the roadmap?

Really appreciate the linux app so far! Has made my life far easier!

• I would also like to know what is going on regarding the extension!

• @murermader At leats 1Password X works perfectly as a browser extension on Linux. I know it's a standalone extension, but it works great with filling out forms automatically and all that kind of stuff.

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member

Hi guys,

We plan to support the desktop integration between 1Password for Linux and 1Password X extensions in a future update but we don't have a timeframe on this. We'll share more details when we can.

For now, you can use 1Password X browser extensions and 1Password for Linux together.

• Thanks we will wait anxiously for news

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member

:smile: We all want this too and are working on getting things aligned for this as we speak. Hopefully, this will not be a long wait.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file