Issues with two specific websites

Options
tcorney
tcorney
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello. I am not certain that these issues came up after installing the version 7.7 upgrade...

Using Safari Version 14.0.1 (16610.2.11.51.8) included with Big Sur and 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) from the Mac App Store I cannot get the username and password fields to fill in on the Garmin Connect sign-in page (https://connect.garmin.com/signin/) I have tried using the "Save new login" option but still get the same behaviour. Yes, looking at the saved entry in 1Password does contain a saved username and password in the new login.

The other one is the Enmax sign-in page (https://www.enmax.com/sign-in). 1Password won't fill in the email ID and password when I am on this page and choose to fill the fields from 1Password. However, when using the "Open and Fill" option from within the 1Password app, the email ID and password get filled in but immediately the email ID field goes blank. I get this same thing happening using 1Password Mini and clicking the "Go" button from it.

Any tips from the gurus to help me out? Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @tcorney! 👋

Thanks for getting in touch. We've had a few other reports for the Garmin site not filling properly, and we've been hard at work resolving the issue. The fix has been pushed to the 1Password for Mac beta, but it hasn't made it to the stable version quite yet. If you're interested in giving the beta a try, you can learn how to get it here.

The same goes for the Enmax website – I'm able to fill just fine with the 1Password for Mac beta. I'd suggest trying it out if you sign into these website often. :chuffed:

ref: dev/core/core#3343
    ref: dev/core/core#3663

• tcorney
    tcorney
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @kaitlyn

Thanks for the reply. Good to know I am going completely crazy.. haha It's great to hear you are on top of this and have it solved. I can wait for this fix to get rolled into the stable release.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of kaitlyn, you are welcome! And thank you again for taking the time to report this :)

This discussion has been closed.