To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving to subscription - appear to already have a Frozen Account

Options
NikB
NikB
Community Member

Have selected - start free trial - it wants my email address - and apparently it is already there - but account is Frozen. I think back in 2018 I must have started looking at subscriptions or something, maybe entering details - but never proceeded - just continued using standalone 1PW.

Can I happily DELETE the account (which I know I have never used) and then create a NEW account with my same email address - so I am starting the whole process from scratch again - creating membership etc and then moving my existing up to date 1PW data over?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @NikB!

Can I happily DELETE the account (which I know I have never used) and then create a NEW account with my same email address - so I am starting the whole process from scratch again - creating membership etc and then moving my existing up to date 1PW data over?

Certainly, if you don't need any information that you stored in this frozen account, you can delete it:

How to delete your 1Password account

This discussion has been closed.