export passwords from 1password

Options

I am considering purchasing a subscription from 1password, however, I want to reassure myself I can export my passwords and other data out of 1passord if I want to move on. I have seen the instructions at this link but they do not work https://support.1password.com/export/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:export from 1password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Alistair49!

I have seen the instructions at this link but they do not work https://support.1password.com/export/

Can you please let us know exactly what doesn't work?

• Alistair49
    Alistair49
    Community Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi ag_ana

Thank you for getting back to me. I have had another go at this today and it worked OK. The only thing was for multiple items - when I had selected all ( Ctrl A) then right-clicked to export - the shading of the items changed to a lighter colour making it it look to me as if the selection had been "dropped", however, I still saw the export option in the menu and was able to export all the items.
    So I am now totally reassured I can do this and I will go ahead and purchase a subscription today. Thanks again!!

• Alistair49
    Alistair49
    Community Member
    Options

Hi again ag_ana , aha, I see I don't have to do anything to purchase the subscription as it will automatically start when my trial ends, although I expect I will get an email from 1Password reminding me in a week or so.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Alistair49,

Yes, your subscription starts automatically after your trial. I believe that we will send you a notification 7 days before your trial ends, but please let us know if you bump into any difficulties. We are always ready to help. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.