Unable to sync between PC and phone

Purchased standalone license some time ago (ver 4.6.2.262) running on PC (win7) - works fine.
Haven't synced with my phone for a while but it always did before.
However, it will not sync with my phone. (It used to sync)
Phone (android 8.0.0) has version 7.7.2 on it?.
Not sure but I think it auto-updated the 1 password app.
Again unable to sync. What can I do? Thanks!.

1Password Version: 4.6.2
Extension Version: 626
OS Version: win7
Sync Type: WAN
Referrer: forum-search:Purchased standalone license some time ago (ver 4.6.2.262) running on PC (win7) OK. Will not sync with my phone. Phone (android 8.0.0) has version7.7.2 on it. Not sure but I think it updated the 1 password app. Again unable to sync. What can I do? Thanks!.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jonbrenner,

If you’re having trouble using the WLAN server sync in 1Password 4 for Windows, please make sure to check every step in our troubleshooting article here:

Get help when you are having problems with the WLAN server in 1Password 4 on your Windows PC

Let me know how it goes. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• jonbrenner
    jonbrenner
    Community Member

Howdy Greg.
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    Followed directions mentioned - no joy.
    Also (even though it's not in the instructions, I then set up a mobile hot-spot on my cell and connected to it from my pc. Nothing.
    When going through the firewall logs I saw 1 Password is Allowed in all cases.
    Lastly I sent a diag message and just received a reply that the issue is a result of intermittent signal.
    However, the diag message was sent from the phone in hot spot mode.
    I'll re-establish the regular Home network connection and send another diag msg.
    BTW I'm about 15' away from my router and signal is excellent.
    Any help is truly appreciated!
    Especiall since I haven't synced in a while..

Jon Brenner

• ag_mike_d
    edited December 2020

Hi @jonbrenner, thanks for reply.

We have received your customer support email and will take a closer look and get back to you there.

Have a great day!

ref: BFQ-83938-577

This discussion has been closed.