Inline function vault preference

Options
ihunter
ihunter
Community Member

Is it possible to restrict the new inline function to just using my personal vault instead of all the vaults I have access to?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: macOS 11.0.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:inline

Comments

• alphi
    alphi
    Community Member
    Options

I'd like this too!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you both for the feedback! At the moment this is not possible, but it's something we can discuss for the future :)

• ihunter
    ihunter
    Community Member
    Options

OK, thanks ag_ana but lets hope its something that gets implemented sooner rather than later because in its current form it can cause some confusion.

• @ihunter @alphi

If you deselect some of your vaults in "Show in All Vaults" -- 1Password > Preferences > Vaults, does this help? If I remove the desired vault from view, it does not show up in the inline menu. I can still access that vault (if needed) by opening the 1Password application and selecting the desired vault.

• ihunter
    ihunter
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

That works for me. I can't remember the last time I used the All Vaults feature so just leaving my personal vault selected solves the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• You're welcome. :)

• alphi
    alphi
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

Yes that does work! I'm now unsure of the point of the All Vaults feature in the first place. I had thought that if I deselected some of the other vaults, I would no longer have quick access to them ... but I do! Thanks :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of ag_tommy, you are welcome @alphi! :)

This discussion has been closed.