Customize email sent by 1password

Hello Team,
I want to cutomize email sent by 1password when scim bridge has provisionned a user. Is it possible?
How ?
thanks a lot for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_joshua
    edited December 2020

Hi @jfmarquis!

At this time, the customization options for the emails that are automatically sent to provisioned users are pretty limited. Outside of the account's name and a logo that can be included in these messages, other details can't be edited at this time.

I'd love to gather up a bit more information on what you'd like to be able to customize in these messages. If you don't mind sharing these details with me here, I'd be happy to pass them along to the proper team to spark up a discussion. :smile:

• jfmarquis
    jfmarquis
    Community Member

Hi @ag_joshua,
    can you tell me where i can put the logo ...
    Ideally i want to add some brief for people invited to 1password by provisioning system and some links to our knowledge base with some tips and tricks for our users like activating windows hello with 1p on windows, ticket number in our tracking system...
    don't hesitate to tell me if you need more details

• @jfmarquis,

Thanks for this additional information! In regards to the customizable account logo, this can be added by a member of the Owners or Administrators group on 1Password.com: https://start.1password.com/settings/account. By clicking on the account image there, selecting the first option in the drop-down list (the plus button) allows a custom logo to be uploaded.

In regards to the information you'd like to be able to add to the invitation emails, I've passed over your feedback to the rest of our team. While I can't make any promises about what may happen from here, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on this. Let me know if I can help you with anything else!

• postnl
    postnl
    Community Member

+1 for this feature. We use the guest feature to have our customers give access to some accounts. However it feels really amateuristic to send an email without some basic intro and with my personal emailaddress in the subject and heading. We are a Business/Team, so it would be awesome if we could adjust this.

An alternative would be to get this working through API/Zapier/Integromat where we could get the invite URL. That way we can choose what way we send the invite and in what format.

• jfmarquis
    jfmarquis
    Community Member

hello guys,
    any fresh news on that point?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions @postnl! I will be happy to pass it to the team :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jfmarquis:

Unfortunately not yet :(

This discussion has been closed.