Unable to scroll to Notes section in Edit mode

Options
NikB
NikB
Community Member

Have just migrated from standalone 1P 6 to subscription. Have stayed with Chrome extension - not yet moved to 1P X.
A have a couple of paragraph of notes in various 1P items
When I open up 1P, I can scroll through all the item details in a small pop up window, or expanded to a large one.
HOWEVER, when I then select edit - and wish to add to Notes I cannot scroll down for them to appear. If I open the window large enough, I can see the Notes field appear - and I can position my cursor within any section that is visible - but if I have a lot of text that can't fit in the window size - I cannot get to it in EDIT mode.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @NikB!

I tested this and I could not reproduce the issue: even in edit mode I am able to scroll down to the notes section. Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Are you able to scroll now?

• NikB
    NikB
    Community Member
    Options

Followed Quit instructions - then relaunched. Same issue. HOWEVER did a further bit of testing....

iMac - am using a Logitech mouse MX Master 3 - with scroll wheel on top. Get the scroll issue in 1P Edit mode.
    iMac - using Apple Mouse - all worked fine - no issues scrolling in edit mode

MacBook Air - using MX Master 3 Mouse - all worked fine
    MacBook Air - using Track Pad - all worked fine
    MacBook Air - using Apple Mouse - all worked fine

So I can temporarily swap to an Apple mouse to edit - but clearly there is some issue.... over to you. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@NikB:

So this only happens with the Logitech mouse? I am not sure there is something we can do on our end, I don't believe 1Password cares about what mouse you use. Are you noticing weird behavior with this mouse also in other apps?

This discussion has been closed.