To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

[Bug - Chrome] Password list jumps back when scrolling/clicking

WouterV
WouterV
Community Member
edited December 2020 in Memberships

When (quickly) scrolling through password items in Chrome (my.1password.com) - the list jumps back to where it was before you started scrolling when you click on an item (if you click immedialty after the scroll). This makes doing cleanups of your passwords a bit annoying.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Chrome jumps in scroll

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WouterV! Welcome to the forum!

I tried testing this but I was not able to reproduce this behavior. It's possible that I am following a difference process though, so would you be able to give us step by step instructions to reproduce this?

• onepw
    onepw
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

I'm experiencing the same issue. To reproduce you'll need more entries that fit on your screen without scrolling. Click on an entry (only click once) and observe that the entry will load on the right hand side panel. Then scroll down in the list of entries for a few pages, at least until the selected entry isn't visible anymore. Click on another entry.

What happens: The list selection jumps back to the previously selected entry.
    What should happen: The new selected entry should show up on the right hand side panel.

This reproduces on the 1password web interface on MacOS, Windows, and ChromeOS with Chrome and Safari on two different 1password accounts.

Let me know if you need more help reproducing this issue.

Cheers

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@onepw:

I have let our developers know that you have encoutered this as well :+1:

ref: dev/b5/b5#9818

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@WouterV, @onepw:

I just wanted to send you a quick update to let you know that our developers told us a fix for this is on the way ;)

• WouterV
    WouterV
    Community Member

@ag_ana thank you for the responses! Keep up the good work :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @WouterV :)

This discussion has been closed.