Credit cards suggestions missing since last update

Options
pixycz
pixycz
Community Member

I heavily use pages with credit card forms – personally in eshops etc, but also I develop payment forms and I use credit card autofill pretty often. Since the last update, 1Pwd doesn't show credit card list as before, only empty box is shown. I have to manually select credit cards from the list. It stays there unless I close the page – when I load it again, 1Pwd suggestions are empty again. It's pretty annoying.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Credit cards suggestions

Comments

• Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    Options

yes I have noticed this also

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pixycz and @Gilles9!

If you switch the dropdown menu from Suggestions to All Items, do your credit cards show up?

• Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    Options

I know how to access credit cards
    it is just that it does not show up automatically under Suggestions, which I believe it should
    as it does for logins

I just supported the Original poster, as I see the same issue, can't tell if it is since last build or not, as I work around it

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Gilles9:

I know how to access credit cards

So I take that you mean that your credit cards do show up if you select the All Items dropdown, correct?

• Gilles9
    Gilles9
    Community Member
    Options

Yes but it is a supplemental step,
    The identity shows up when fields require name address etc... using my ShortCut key
    but when there are fields for credit cards it does not appear with my ShortCut key
    I need to go click on the 1P icon and then drop down to credit cards to fill the fields

I think my HSortCut key should show identity ( and it does ) but also credit cards when credit card fields are on the same page
    but even on a different page I have to use the 1P icon to get to credit cards, my ShortCut does not show credit cards

note: maybe it does with in line filling, but I do not use this

• pixycz
    pixycz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana, as I said, I have to select credit cards from the menu. Yes, the show up in the dropdown. The problem is, before the last update, they were selected and credit cards listed automatically. If I entered a page containing credit card form, 1Password plugin offered the credit card list by default. Now it's empty, stating "no suggestions found".

• carrer
    carrer
    Community Member
    Options

Same here. The "Suggestions" section seems quite broken since a while ago. 1Password Mini is set to open with Suggestions, but occasionally it doesn't do that, and when it does, it's not suggesting what it's supposed to. But I haven't yet identified a reproducible pattern in its erratic behavior (other than credit cards never showing up anymore).

• carrer
    carrer
    Community Member
    Options

Update: I just tried the 1Password X extension, and that one still shows credit cards under "Suggestions". So, this seems to be a regression in 1Password Mini only.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you everyone for the information! I also see this behavior, so I have reached out to the team for clarification. We will post back here as soon as we have an update :+1:

This discussion has been closed.