SCIM Configuration : "Install on <youdomain>" button doesnt show up

SylvainM
SylvainM
Community Member

Hi,
i'm testing the SCIM following the procedure and everything went good till the 2.2.2 step where i'm supposed to save the scim file and click on "Install mydomain".
This button doesnt shows up and i cant do anything except save the token bearer and the scimsession file.

I cant finish the configuration and i'm stuck here, i tried to delete and recreate my provisionning account without anu cahnge..

Did i miss something ? What can i do ?

Thanks by advance for any help.
Sylvain.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SylvainM
    SylvainM
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

Solved, i reinstalled the all system and recreated the provisionning account and the button did appear.
    Thanks anyway.

Regards,

• Hey @SylvainM

When generating the scimsession file and its paired bearer token, take a look at the address bar. Is there a redirect query parameter in the address bar? The redirect parameter is how we know where to install the scimsession file. If the parameter is not there, the installation button will not appear, and you will have to install it manually, or restart the installation process. The parameter is added when you click the 'Sign in with 1Password' button on your SCIM Bridge setup page.

Let me know what questions you have.

Graham

• amanton
    amanton
    Community Member
    edited December 2020

@graham_1P

I am having the same Issue. Looking at my address bar, I do have the redirect.

When I click on the sign-in link it takes me to the provisioning page where it has Identified my provisioning account, yet there is no link to install on domain. This is the second time creating the bridge.

Thanks

• amanton
    amanton
    Community Member

Can anyone help me out?

• Hi @amanton

It is hard to say more without asking for some personally identifiable information.

Can you reach out to our SCIM support team at support+scim@1password.com? There we can help you directly without publishing any PII.

Otherwise, redacting all PII, what does your redirect link look like?

Graham

This discussion has been closed.