Where's Waldo? Some items can't be found in search.

Options
senioruserfriendly
senioruserfriendly
Community Member

There are a few items that do not show up when I search. I can find them by scrolling but not using the search box. I compared them to see if they were labeled in the wrong place. I examined to see if I have a typo.

What else could cause this. They happen to be named gmail with space with 3 letters to remind me of which account. No other problems with spaces or similar starts.

Oh, Waldo......?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: OS 11.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:search

Comments

• @senioruserfriendly

Is the vault you have these entries saved in selected to be shown in "All Vaults" in 1Password > Preferences > Vaults? I also use the same type of naming convention (google < space> and name), provided I have the vault selected in the settings as mentioned earlier. All goes well. If I forget one of my vaults is disabled, then my search returns no results.

Please let me know if that helps.

• senioruserfriendly
    Options

I have about 400 entries.
    Four are for gmail accounts. Two are ones I want to see/select from. The others I don't want to see right now.
    When I come to a google or gmail account, two show up but not the others.
    The only thing I have been able to do is to remove the url from the two entries I don't want to see.
    Searching in the vault does not show up the others.

The listing for the two "good" ones was in the format gmail username, the others were in the format old gmail username.

I have searched using the word "google" or "gmail" and no luck. Neither does searching by the user name. But if it did work, it would search for all the sites where I use that name as a login.

I originally imported all my information. I only have one vault that I'm using.

I'm in Washington State. I believe we have both no-vault insurance and no-vault divorce.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@senioruserfriendly:

Is this happening in the main 1Password app, or in the browser extension?

This discussion has been closed.