Search for unused items

Options

I would like to have a way to trim or remove unused accounts and passwords. So I was wondering if there was a way to do a search or view for passwords that have not been used in say a year. Then I could decide if the account is still needed or dormant and needs to close. Or already closed but I forgot to get rid of the password.

1Password Version: all
Extension Version: all
OS Version: any
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: forum-search:custom search

Comments

• @daemon

You might try changing the sort order to date last used. Or you can try using an advanced search

Click downward facing arrow beside the search box.
    Click Show Search Options.
    Change the search from Title to Last Used (Days) then select the number of days on the box at the line.

• daemon
    daemon
    Community Member
    Options

Both of those work really well. For the advanced search can I save that as a smart search like in Apple Mail? It would just make it easier and faster to get to.

But thank you @ag_tommy this is what I am looking for.

• Hello @daemon,

There is no option to save a search option at the moment, but thank you for raising it to our attention. It could be something we can add to 1Password as the app improve further. Please stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

This discussion has been closed.