Delayed Field on Login page

Options

Having difficulty with the login page at the link below.

The organization ID doesn't pop up until something is typed into the User ID and password fields.

I've tried creating a custom password field with both of the tags I've found inspecting the elements but I don't seem to be having any success. wondering if there's something I'm missing.

https://www.paymentnet.jpmorgan.com/auth/public/app

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: 1.23.0
OS Version: Windows 10 and FireFox 84
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @dwang ,

I don't see that field since I don't have real credentials on that website.
    Can you please reach that organization field, right click it, select "Inspect", then take a screenshot of the entire page so I can see both the field and the HTML code of it?

Make sure to blur out any sensitive/personal info if present in the screenshot.

• dwang
    dwang
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried asmith as the user name and just any characters for the password and the field will pop up.

This work? it's just called organization so i figured the custom one I made with that tag would work, hopefully being able to see the field using the dummy credentials will help out.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @dwang .

From the info in the screenshot it seems that this field is on a different form than the username and password field, so it doesn't autofill automatically.
    However, have you tried clicking the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser, selecting the login of this website there and clicking on "Autofill" when you are on that field? I think that should work if you have a custom "organization" field in the login item. Also, that field should be of "Text" type, not "Password", so edit that before trying.

Let me know if that worked.

• dwang
    dwang
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for taking a look @ag_yaron.

That doesn't seem to work either. 1p doesn't seem to notice the field for some reason. Oh well, we gave it a shot. Thanks for taking a look.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update.

The only option left in that case is to use drag and drop. When you reach that field, open the 1Password extension, grab that field from the login item with your mouse and drag it into the field on the website. Hopefully it will be easier than typing it manually or copy pasting :)

This discussion has been closed.