How can I ask 1P to ignore specific websites for the password prompt?

Options

I want to disable 1Password pop-ups and prompts for specific websites e.g. banking websites or other sensitive websites for which I never save passwords. I cannot see this option anywhere in 1P.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ignore websites

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nileshch! Welcome to the forum!

You can do this by adding these domains under 1Password Preferences > Browsers > Autosave section, in the text area below the option named Detect new usernames and passwords and offer to save them (except on the following domains).

• nileshch
    nileshch
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply, @ag_ana. I added websites there and it worked. Is there a faster way to add a website when I visit it, to add it to the ignore list?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nileshch:

I added websites there and it worked.

That's great to hear :)

Is there a faster way to add a website when I visit it, to add it to the ignore list?

I am afraid that there is no option directly when you visit the website, this can only be done in the settings. But if you already know which domains you want to ignore (you mentioned all your banking ones, for example), perhaps it will be quicker to enter them there one after the other, so you don't have to visit them one by one ;)

This discussion has been closed.