Credit card info not filling

S3Steve
S3Steve
Community Member
edited December 2020 in iOS

When I get to the payment details at shop.californiaorganics.com, 1Password doesn’t fill in the credit card info.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @S3Steve! Welcome to the forum!

What version of the 1Password browser extension are you using, and on which browser?

• S3Steve
    S3Steve
    Community Member

It’s Safari that’s part of iOS 14.2. I don’t think there’s a 1Password extension on iOS, is there?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@S3Steve:

Thank you for the confirmation! 1Password for iOS did user a sort of extension for iOS that used the iOS share sheet, but lately the recommended method is to use password autofill, which I think is the method that you are using. I mention the share sheet because currently that's the only method that works to fill credit cards in Safari on iOS:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

So you can continue using the autofill method for passwords and logins, and switch to the share sheet extension when you need to fill credit card information :+1:

• S3Steve
    S3Steve
    Community Member

Ok, I see what you mean. I wasn’t making a distinction between the auto fill and the share sheet extension. It’s all just “1Password” in my head. The problem is that the share sheet extension is not filling in the credit card info.

• S3Steve
    S3Steve
    Community Member

So is this something that someone can look into? I often see in release notes that functionality for various websites is improved.

This discussion has been closed.