new login entry not being sync'd (7.7.1.BETA-3)

garyhooper
garyhooper
Community Member

I have created a new login entry on my Mac #1. On Mac #2, it is not visible. I restart 1Password, on both Macs, each twice, to no avail.

I open 1Password on iOS, the new login entry is present. I again look at Mac #2, it is not present. I restart 1Password on Mac #2, it is now present.

This is inconsistent. It happened with two of five newly created login items.

1Password Version: 7.7.1.BETA-3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS X 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @garyhooper!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• garyhooper
    garyhooper
    Community Member

@ag_ana, the ticket number is #EBI-35263-926.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@garyhooper:

Thank you, found it! We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: EBI-35263-926

• geneliverman
    geneliverman
    Community Member

@ag_ana I am having the same issue on beta 4. My ticket is #TZX-67874-285

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@geneliverman:

Thank you, found your report too! We will take a look at your logs too and get back to you via email :+1:

ref: TZX-67874-285

• geneliverman
    geneliverman
    Community Member

Awesome, thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome :)

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

I have a smiliar issue with 7.7.1 Beta 4 on my Apple Silicon Mac. Syncing works, but on the mac it is quite slow, new entries only showed up after around 10 minutes after creating them on my phone. Or maybe it was not slowness but a bug with the "all vaults" view, since the entries showed up instantly after I opened the personal vault individually. Do you need a diagnostics report? :)

• @peacekeeper

Our development team is investigating reports such as yours. While they investigate, the best course of action that has been beneficial to most individuals is to switch vaults and back again. This should trigger a sync, and your items should appear much more quickly.

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_tommy, good to know that the development is already working on this :). Looking forward to a fix but I still love the native version running on the M1 too much to go back to a stable build :D

• My sons love their M1. I have to say it's growing on me. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.