One item not appearing in inline menu

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Missing items when logging into a captive portal.

Comments

• Kentzo
    Kentzo
    Community Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Odd, but (probably connected to one of the recent updates) I now have the same problem on my macOS 10.14.6 with 1Password 7.7: it's the very same item, one with login and password for my ISP. The item is stored on iCloud, but other items are available as usual.

It's available through the app directly, but not via the window that is brought via Safari extension or shortcut.

Perhaps the only "special" thing about it is that it's market as "Compromised Website". Can it be a reason for invisibility?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kentzo!

The inline menu would show even items that are marked as compromised, I don't believe that is the reason why this specific item is not showing. Is this item in a separate vault perhaps, or is it in your main vault?

• Kentzo
    Kentzo
    Community Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

I'm not sure which one of my 1P vaults is the "main" vault. I have 10 in total, some belong to an org subscription, some to family subscription, but the item in question is on iCloud and it's historically the oldest one.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kentzo:

Let's check it it this way: if you open 1Password for Mac and go to Preferences > Vaults tab, are all your vaults selected in the Show in All Vaults section?

• Kentzo
    Kentzo
    Community Member
    Options

Correct, all vaults are selected in that section.

Note that in the pop-up 1Password 7 window the item is available for neither "All Vaults" nor the vault it belongs to.

• @Kentzo

Can you locate the item within 1Password, select it and enter edit mode? Is the option for "display" set to "Never suggest in browser"? If so, change it to "Suggest in browser" and save your item.

• Kentzo
    Kentzo
    Community Member
    Options

That was it :)

• Excellent!

This discussion has been closed.