Tab S7+

jasrockett
jasrockett
Community Member

Hi
I can't get 1password to work at all on my Samsung Tab S7+.
Got the app and that's all good.
I need to log into many apps ad sites per day and this is not good.
Thank you
Jason Lockett

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Tab s7+

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jasrockett! Welcome to the forum!

What is the issue that you are experiencing exactly? If you could let us know where you are getting stuck, we can make sure to send you the right suggestions :+1:

• jasrockett
    jasrockett
    Community Member

Hi
    Thank you for replying. I worked out that I had to allow autofill in the settings. I didn't think I had to do that on my other devices but maybe I did.
    Thanks again
    Love 1Password

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @jasrockett! I am glad to hear that things are working as expected now :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• hanatita
    hanatita
    Community Member

Sorry to hijack this thread but I can't figure out another way to reach out to the team members.

I wanted to point out, that the instructions listed in the stickied thread here https://1password.community/discussion/109599/1password-cant-run-in-samsung-dex-error#latest need updating for the Galaxy Tab S7+. In particular, turning on the Samsung Dex developer mode (steps 5 & 6) was not enough for me to also get the Android's "Developer Options" menu option to appear. Instead, visiting "Settings -> About tablet -> Software Information -> Tap on Build Number seven times" was required after step 6. After doing so, continuing with steps 7, 8, 9 did the trick.

I have also confirmed that turning on both the Samsung Dex developer mode, as well as the Android developer mode, are both needed for things to work (well, the latter is only really needed in order to enable the option of selecting "Force activities to be resizable", but the overall point still stands).

• Hello @hanatita, thank you very much for taking the time to let us know what steps worked for you.

I will make sure I pass this information along to @peri to see if the original post needs to be updated.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.