German translation for "website" missing in entries created in the Windows desktop app

Options
DenalB
DenalB
Community Member
edited December 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When creating a new login in the Windows desktop app there seems to be no German translation for "website" as you can see on my screenshots.

Creating a new entry in iOS app and there is a German translation for "website" also in this entry in the Windows desktop app.

This is also shown in the web vault.

Hope you can see what I mean. ;)

Is it possible to fix this little bug in the Windows desktop app? Because it looks a little weird to have "website" in all entries created with the Windows desktop app and "Webseite" in all entries created in the iOS app.

1Password Version: 7.6.785
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention @DenalB 😊

I've passed it along to my team so that we can look at getting this corrected. Let me know if you find anything else out of place!

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Blake ! :)

• Anytime! 💙

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Blake
    Just wanted to import my data again (I did this some times before ;) ) and the only way is to import my 1pif-file into the Windows desktop app. So all the imported data (ca. 400 logins) have the website-translation-bug.

I thought I could import the 1pif-file into the web-vault but that's not possible. I wanted to do this because new created logins in the web-vault have the correct German translation for website - Webseite. :|

• Thanks for letting me know! I've passed that along to my team as well, @DenalB! 💙

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Great. Thanks @Blake. 😉

• No, thank you for bringing it to our attention! We're always looking for ways to improve 1Password, and localization is certainly important.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

:+1:

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DenalB: :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.