I'm getting a "Trial Expired" on my iMac. I"m an owner since version 4. Can you help me?

Using this since Version 4. One of my iMac's got a Trial Expired message and it's out of sync with my other macs, iPhones etc. Someone said that they searched their database and was able to find the persons registrations using their email. Could you help me here?
Tom

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Trial Expired

Comments

• mastercurry
    mastercurry
    Community Member

I also searched for the original email but it must have been many years ago. I can't find it.

• @mastercurry

We no longer have the customer center where users could look up their licenses. It sounds like we may need to take a deeper look at your system. You seem to have several things that you may need assistance with. I'd like to ask you to contact us via email using support@1password.com and one of my colleagues would be more than willing to assist you.

• mastercurry
    mastercurry
    Community Member

Thank you Ag_tommy. The post I was referring to though, mentioned one of your assistants looking up the email, not the user. It's a great program and one I use several times per day. I never had any issues with it before. To clarify above, my iMac isn't out of sync, it just won't connect with the Dropbox because it's saying Trial Expired.

• @mastercurry

Have you looked within your copy of 1Password? Do you have a copy of your license saved there?

• mastercurry
    mastercurry
    Community Member

Thank you Tommy for responding so fast. I did look to see if I saved my copy inside of 1Password and I don't have it there. Is it embedded in the program? I looked at the data, config and a folders but am not sure what to look for.

• csipich
    csipich
    Community Member

Just today I started getting a message on my Mac that my 1Password version 6 is a trial version which has expired. I purchased 1Password 6 from the Mac App Store so it shouldn't expire. Support documents say to reinstall 1Password 6 from the Mac App Store to fix the issue, however, 1Password 6 is no longer listed on the App Store. Now what do I try?

• mastercurry
    mastercurry
    Community Member

@csipich, I read that if you go to apps downloaded, you'll find 1Password there. You may also have too, the original email that they sent you with your registration code. I'm only going bye what I'm reading so good luck my friend.

• @csipich

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. It looks as if your post slipped through the cracks. You would need to use the Mac Store version. You can download 1Password 6 by looking in your previous purchase history.

Apple discontinued the Safari Extension Gallery which was required to install the 1Password 6 extension in Safari. Because of this change, you can no longer install the 1Password 6 extension in Safari. The last major update to that 1Password 6 was in 2018. It’s no longer being actively developed. I would highly encourage you to look into upgrading to 1Password 7, our newest version.

This discussion has been closed.