I don't see password generator

Options
senioruserfriendly
senioruserfriendly
Community Member
edited December 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I think I have 1Passwprd X/ I have to go into the Firefox add on section. It doesn't show which version, but it did update this November./ (Why don't I see this when the extension is open?)

The version does not show up in Firefox. I see there is a link below so I can figure the version number. That takes me to a multiplage manual and it only shows you how to update it. I think it's a legitimate issue to ask why do I need instructions to find the verson. And they don't work.

So where's the Password Generator.:" What shouo take 10 seconds has now taken over an hourl

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: Big Sir
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:no password generator

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hey @senioruserfriendly ,

Thanks for bringing this up. We're definitely working on improving the UI a bit to make things easier to find!
    The password generator can be found inside that big PLUS icon on the top right corner of your screenshot there. It is the first option in the menu that shows up.

The extension's version can be seen in one of the following:

• Click the grey gear icon on the top right corner of your screenshot here, then select "Settings".
    • Right click the extension icon on the top right corner of Firefox/Chrome and select "Manage extension".

I hope this helps for now :)

ref: dev/core/core#85

This discussion has been closed.