Equipment Inventory Option?

Dado
Dado
Community Member

Has there ever been a consideration of building in a Home Inventory element into 1Password? My thought is that it would allow me to track the purchase dates, warranty information, SN, and Model Numbers of the equipment I have around the house. This could include fields for adding to the extended warranty information, receipt details, and/or event links to current password accounts associated with the identified hardware.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Dado

We've had a huge variety of requests for different types of categories. Our development team could probably spend their days doing nothing but building the various categories / templates that folks want. Even if they did they probably wouldn't be able to cover every niche or be able to account for the different things that folks want on different templates. As such that's probably not something we're going to take on. Instead, we'd like to be able to offer the ability for customers to build their own custom templates. In the meantime, it is possible to use Secure Notes to accomplish something like this:

Making the most of Secure Notes

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.