1Password x integration with windows

Hi guys, I saw your welcome to 1Password X video and saw a little bit of "Integrate with 1Password for mac" and I looked it up, and 1Password X can integrate with the mac šŸ’» desktop app, but I go in my 1Password X settings under integrations, and I see privacy.com, but where is the windows integration? Now I feel like I need I, that would be very usefull for X to not integrate with your online website when it could use the app, don't even get me started on how I wouldn't need to unlock two apps just to get to one thing, and I know about the companion but 1Password X is just better, you know exactly what I mean. I personally think macs are to dang expensive so I use windows. TL;DR get 1Password X desktop app integration for windows. Sorry for that very long thing, just needed to rant.

1Password Version: Windows App
Extension Version: 1Password X Beta
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Membership
Referrer: forum-search:1Password x integration with desktop app windows

Comments

• Hey @ComputrExPrt

At the moment we don't have integration between 1Password X and any of the desktop apps; the video is outdated. We do plan to bring integration to Mac, Windows, and Linux though. We're hoping to have a beta available before the end of the year. :+1:

If things go according to plan we should have a new beta of 1Password X later this year with Desktop App Integration reborn, along with betas for Mac, Windows, and Linux to pair with it. šŸ¤ž

Ben

• DrRZ
    DrRZ
    Community Member

Year's almost over and we could all use a win! How's this feature looking?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @DrRZ ,

Unfortunately we won't make it in time, but things are looking promising - development wise! You can stay up to date by following the announcement message on this feature.

This discussion has been closed.