Debit card - German translation wrong when expired

DenalB
DenalB
Community Member
edited December 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I just found out that the German translation in the Windows app is wrong when a debit card expires / is expired.

Wrong translation:

Abgelaufen
Dies Kreditkarte abgelaufen am 12/2020. Wenn Sie es erneuert haben, geben Sie Ihre aktualisierten Daten ein.

Correct translation:

Läuft bald ab
Diese Kreditkarte läuft in 12/2020 ab. Wenn Sie sie erneuert haben, geben Sie Ihre aktualisierten Daten ein.

That's the translation in the web-vault which is also correct:

Läuft bald ab
Kreditkarte läuft bald ab. Bitte geben Sie bei einer Erneuerung aktualisierte Informationen ein.

Maybe you can fix the German translation in the Windows app. :)

1Password Version: Beta 7.6.787
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Dayton_ag
    edited December 2020

Hi @DenalB!

Thanks so much for writing in and bringing this to our attention - we really appreciate it! I have compiled this feedback and submitted it for review. Let me know if I can help out with anything else! :chuffed:

ref: /dev/core/translate-issues/#39

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hey @Dayton_ag !

Thanks for the reply.
    And if you ask you get another translation mistake in the Windows app. :chuffed:

When creating a password entry in the Windows app the German translation for the password field is correct.

But when the entry is saved there is no German translation for the password field anymore.

But this is in the Windows app only. In the web-vault the translation is correct.

Maybe you could give this feedback also for review? ;)

• Hi @denalB, good catch! I've added this feedback as well. :chuffed: Thanks again for helping us out. Let me know if you spot anything else, and I'll get it passed along.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hey @Dayton_ag , I'll do so. :+1:

• Sounds good @DenalB, thanks again! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.