Vote on feature requests

MoosMas
MoosMas
Community Member

Is it possible to vote on feature requests or forum posts? I see a lot of interesting topics and great feature requests, but no way to like/upvote them to show my interest. I think this would be a great addition to the forum, and will maybe help you guys prioritize things to implement/fix.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MoosMas

Our development is driven in part by the number of people interested in a feature or the number of people affected by a bug, but those are not the only factors. An explicit voting system would likely lead to folks getting the wrong impression (e.g. 'feature X has 100 votes but feature Y only has 80 votes... why is feature X not being worked on while feature Y is?'). As such we don't have 'voting,' however we do certainly track customer feedback and use that to help us determine our priorities. :)

Ben

• MoosMas
    MoosMas
    Community Member

Hi @Ben
    Thanks for the explanation. So the best way to show interest in a feature/fix is just to comment or starting a thread?

• Yes indeed. :) Thanks.

Ben

• ricotto
    ricotto
    Community Member
    edited January 2021

Is there a form for enhancement requests? If not, can you create one?
    It would be nice to see how many users have the same requests...

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• @ricotto

I have merged your question into an existing topic. Please see my colleague Ben's reply above.

This discussion has been closed.