My account is not syncing

My password account is not syncing when I sign in or at all. This followed from re-installation of Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My account is not syncing

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @PaulHHofbauer ,

Are you using 1Password.com for syncing or a local database synced in an external cloud or Wi-Fi?
    I just reinstalled 1Password Windows app in Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and was able to connect to 1Password.eu. All my entries are synced automatically.

• PaulHHofbauer
    PaulHHofbauer
    Community Member

Hi,

I'm using 1Password.com for syncing. When I connect to 1Password.com, my passwords are not synced automatically.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Did you try to log in to 1Password.com? Are your entries there?
    What happens when you log in to the Windows app? Is your firewall or another security software blocking 1Password Windows app?

• PaulHHofbauer
    PaulHHofbauer
    Community Member

I tried to log in and there are no entries. I have no antivirus software because I don't have my password to install it. I checked my Android app and all my passwords are there! So I'm relieved for the most part. Thanks.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Actually I don‘t know what could be the reason. Maybe someone from 1Password has got an idea what could be wrong.

• PaulHHofbauer
    PaulHHofbauer
    Community Member

Turns out I had two different accounts and I was trying to sync the old account which was empty. Thanks for your help.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Oh. I thought about this but didn‘t think it matches your issue. Maybe I should ask next time. 😂

But great you found out what the solution is. Maybe you should think about deleting the second account if it is empty. 😉

• I'm glad to hear you found out the issue was that you accidentally created a second 1Password Account!

If you'd like, you can delete that empty 1Password Account by following the instructions found here. 😊

This discussion has been closed.