I have 1Password7 on my Mac, but I cannot add or edit new Logins/passwords, but I can on my iPad.

Options

I do not have a subscription, but a license for my Mac (for many years, now). I am not sure how I got 1Password7. It seems to be working on my iPad, though, but I cannot even open 1Password on my iPhone. It wants a secret key, etc. I used to be able to access 1Password6 on my iPhone. So you see I have multiple issues.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: ??
Referrer: forum-search: I have 1Password7 on my Mac, but I cannot add or edit new Logins/passwords, but I can on my iPad.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Beren53! I agree, it sounds as if there may be more than one thing going on with your setup across multiple devices. Because that's the case, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics emails before sending them:

[#RHH-21181-447]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: RHH-21181-447

• Beren53
    Beren53
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Lars. I had an old version of 1Password that was creating the conflict. Got it all straightened out. I appreciate the response, though!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Beren53 - you're quite welcome! Glad you were able to figure things out on your own. Let us know if you need anything else.

This discussion has been closed.