I cannot login except my main chrome profile..

transed by google translator, please understand :)

Hello, I use 1Password X extention on 4 endpoint.
(I have 2 chrome profile (persnal, work) and these two account using in my home, work PC.)

And I have a problem except home PC's persnal profile.

To sum it up,
- home PC with persnal profile: It's worked,
- home PC with persnal profile: It's not worked,
- work PC with work profile: It's not worked,
- work PC with work profile: It's not worked

When I click extention on chrome top-right extention nav,
page move to chrome-extension://blah-blah/app/app.html#/page/welcome and I can find login button.

Then I click Login button and fill email, secret key and master password, It seems working fine.

But I click extention button to use extention, I can see chrome-extension://blah-blah/app/app.html#/page/welcome page again!

How can I do? thanks you.

• I checked I'am using latest version chrome and 1Password X extention.

• My account infomation is not wrong because It logined well without extention (Android App, or desktop App, website via 1password.com > Sign In)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @jang2162 ,

Do you have any other extensions installed in Chrome? If so, please try the following:
    1. Disable all extensions in the Chrome profiles where 1Password X is not working.
    2. Remove 1Password X from Chrome completely.
    3. Download and install 1Password X again: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
    4. Sign in the welcome screen. After you sign in you should get a confirmation message that it worked and that you are ready to go. If you don't get any message or a blank page, let me know.

If that worked and you can use 1Password X, you can try enabling all of your extensions one by one and see if things still function properly.

This discussion has been closed.