S.L.O.W...crashing on Mac w/Family Plan

Options
herb_greenberg
herb_greenberg
Community Member
edited January 2021 in Mac

Just upgraded to the family plan. Have been an individual member since 2016. The system has become totally unstable, regardless of computer (MacBooks) or browser (Safari/Chrome.) It's like we are on dialup, with the wheel of death spinning to the point we have to constantly quit IP and at times restart our computers in an effort to reset things. It is becoming intolerable. And this is after convincing my wife it was worth her time to shift from paper notes with her reused passwords to creating unique PWs on 1P. I've seen others complain of the same thing. And this is with high speed Internet (400bps) and a very new modem. Something's very wrong. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 70700015
OS Version: MacOS 11.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• herb_greenberg
    herb_greenberg
    Community Member
    Options

This update: The issues are on the app. The browser version is very swift and is the likely solution until the bug is fixed.

• Hey @herb_greenberg. Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I see you've emailed us about this — I'll be in touch shortly, so I am going to close this conversation to keep the conversation in one place. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.