Can't get extension on Firefox toolbar

beirne
beirne
Community Member
edited December 2020 in Mac

I upgraded 1Password today but the extension wouldn't work in Firefox. It would either tell me to install or the icon would just pulse. I removed it from the bar and then Firefox and then installed again. I can't get the extension to show up on the bar. If I right-click and pick 1Password it tells me to install the extension even though it is already there.

1Password Version: 7.7.1-beta-4
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.1.0
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @beirne

I apologize for the delayed response, and for the trouble you're having using 1Password inside Firefox. To help us troubleshoot this problem with you I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/117709/cant-get-extension-on-firefox-toolbar#latest
    • Your forum username: beirne

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics. Thank you!

Ben

• beirne
    beirne
    Community Member

I tried one more time to remove and reinstall the extension. It still didn't put the icon on the extension bar, but when I look at the icons that can be added this time I saw the one for 1Password. I dragged it onto the extension bar and it works, so I'm set. Thanks!

• Sounds good, @beirne Thanks for letting us know things are working better for you. If you have any problems we're here. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.