Issues AutoFilling in 1Password for Android

Options

Comments

• msjal77
    msjal77
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Blake – as a matter of fact there is another thing that I have noticed – I must admit I've been casually using 1password for some time but had not taken the time to resolve some of the problems. The second issue is the fact that quite frequently on my phone (Galaxy S9 running android 10) when I go to fill in a password the 1password option fails to appear – forcing me to open 1password and then copy and paste the information. This seems to happen most frequently on my Google account – understandably they periodically log me out and it is such a nuisance logging back in again if the 1password option doesn't appear – any advice?

• ag_audrey
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hey @msjal77, thanks for reaching back out again.

If you don't see the Autofill with 1Password prompt pop up, then you can trigger Accessibility by long pressing in the username/password field > ⋮ > Autofill.

Unfortunately, the Gmail app is a known issue specific to Autofill. If you turn off Autofill but leave Accessibility on, filling will work as expected. However, I'd still recommend leaving both Autofill and Accessibility on. I've gone ahead and passed this along to our developers.

If you notice any other apps or sites with filling issues, please let us know.

ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#955

This discussion has been closed.