IOS vault sync with iCloud

Options
SHarrisNet
SHarrisNet
Community Member

Is the only method available to sync a network vault with an IOS device through Dropbox?

If I sync a vault from my Mac to an iCloud folder, why can't I sync that vault to my iPhone? The only option I see is to use DropBox.

1Password Version: Version 7.7 (70700015)
Extension Version: Safari
OS Version: IOS 14.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:iCloud sync vault

Comments

• @SHarrisNet

iCloud syncing setup can be found here. You might want to take a look at one of our membership offerings. There are no configurations needed to sync.

• SHarrisNet
    SHarrisNet
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the response, but I don't think you understood my question.

I have been successfully syncing my iPhone and Mac with iCloud for years. That is not my question.

I would like to start using Vaults. However, it appears that on my iPhone, I can only sync a Vault with DropBox, while on my Mac, I can sync a Vault with other cloud services, such as iCloud or OneDrive. Is there any way to sync a Vault from my iPhone with iCloud or other cloud services beyond DropBox? If not, is 1Password going to add this capability in the future?

Kind Regards,
    Scott

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021
    Options

@SHarrisNet

It's only possible to sync one vault with iCloud on the iPhone, the Primary vault. Additional vaults would need to be synced via something like Dropbox or using one of our membership offerings.

The best solution in your situation may be to look at one of our membership offerings. They are cheaper than upgrading your Dropbox storage limit to gain additional devices. All of our development efforts are focused on memberships at the present time. Our membership offerings are the best path forward.

This discussion has been closed.