How to Scan or Photograph a document on 1 Password Android phone

JKaiser
JKaiser
Community Member

Dear Members,
On IOS one can go to document, Choose the + and the option to scan a document amongst others comes up. However on the android phone we are not able to find this option. Could you please help with instructions ?
Many thanks

Comments

• Hey @JKaiser, thanks for reaching out to us.

To add a document in 1Password for Android, tap Categories > + > Document and select the file you'd like to save: https://support.1password.com/files/?android#work-with-files-in-the-apps.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)

• JKaiser
    JKaiser
    Community Member

Hello Audrey, many thanks . Yes this I am able to do but the point is actually that I would like to scan or take a photo of a document on Android . How could I do that ? ( on IOS I am able to do so but I do not know how on A droid )
    Best regards

• ag_audrey
    edited January 2021

Scanning documents is a feature that is not currently available for 1Password for Android. We strive to have the same feature set across all of our platforms, so I've gone ahead and passed your request along to our development team.

In the meantime, you can continue scanning documents using 1Password for iOS. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach back out :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#19

This discussion has been closed.