Beginners issues iOS

Options
winehouse
winehouse
Community Member

Hi.

Just started with 1P.

My first impression is that it’s not very user friendly.

I have used Keychain up until now. I have unticked Keychain on Autofill Passwords. How can I get 1P to offer to save passwords when I type them in? The way I’m doing it at the moment is to tap Passwords, and type the details into 1P. If this is the only way, that’s no good.

Also, some websites are very annoying in that they don’t have the usual username/password. One I use requires username/DOB, then Password/3 digits from a secure number. The username/DOB isn’t required all the time, if the “remember me” is clicked. But I can’t work out how to just have the password saved for the second layer. I realise the secure number probably cannot be saved, but that’s ok.

I’m also using a Windows laptop. Again I can’t work out how to get 1P to save passwords. I currently use Google to save passwords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.6.785
OS Version: iOS14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021
    Options

@winehouse

Edit:

Oops, I see you posted in iOS. Wrong links. We use password autofill as it provided by iOS. Some of your answers may be located here.
    We can only directly fill the username and password. OTP codes can be filled via a paste command.

This discussion has been closed.