1password on iphone not syncing with 1password app on windows

newuser123
newuser123
Community Member
edited January 2021 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi. I recently changed some passwords on the windows app. It seems the new passwords are not being pulled into 1password on my iphone. I have dropped and restarted the iphone app but this did not help. Appreciate any advice you have.

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone 1password not syncing

Comments

• @newuser123

How are you syncing your data? Are both devices configured to use the same sync method?

• newuser123
    newuser123
    Community Member

hi. thanks for your reply.
    I thought the sync problem was between iphone and 1password website but it was actually between the windows desktop app and 1password website.
    My mistake.

• newuser123
    newuser123
    Community Member

I did receive support from 1password (although unfortunately we ultimately could not get to the bottom of the issue). So I think it's case closed at this point. Thanks again.

• @newuser123

Thank you for the update. I am sorry to hear that. If we can assist you in the future, please let us know.

• mitch355
    mitch355
    Community Member

I'm having the same problem as well. It's very frustrating. Mine uses DropBox for opvault storage. It worked for years flawlessly, but now I have to copy passwords manually between platforms. Any update here?

• Blake
    edited January 2021

Hi @mitch355 👋

Your issue is likely completely different from the one @newuser123 encountered, as you're using Dropbox as your sync method. So there's no "updates" to give, per-se.

With that said, we would still love to take a look at things with you see if we can get things rolling again. Could you please create a diagnostics report for 1Password on each of your devices, and then include that diagnostic in an email to support+windows@1password.com so that we can figure out what the hangup is?

Thanks! 💙

• mitch355
    mitch355
    Community Member

Diagnostic report submitted to support email.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mitch355:

Thank you! Have you received a ticket number already?

This discussion has been closed.