I have a stand alone lic. & have bought a new iphone. My PC vault and 1password app aren't syncing

I purchased a new iphone and transferred all of my content/apps but the it's now not syncing with my vault. I don't know how to get my iphone 1password app to sync with my 1password program on my PC.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a stand alone lic. & have bought a new iphone. My PC vault and 1password app aren't syncing

Comments

• Blake
    edited January 2021

Hey there @ce_queso 👋

Congratulations on the new iPhone! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a new issue getting it setup with your current 1Password setup, though.

Could you please create a diagnostics report for 1Password on your PC, and then include that diagnostic in an email to support+windows@1password.com so that we can take a closer look at how you have things setup?

• ce_queso
    ce_queso
    Community Member

Thanks Blake - the file has been submitted.

• Hi @ce_queso, thanks so much! When you emailed in, our system should've assigned that conversation a code - it should look something like this: [ABC-12345-678]. Could you paste that code here? That will help us to track down your email so we can get things rolling for you. :smile:

• ce_queso
    ce_queso
    Community Member

Good afternoon Dayton, here is the code [#YMB-49757-292]

• Thanks so much @ce_queso! I've tracked it down and will ensure we follow up. :smile: Talk soon!

This discussion has been closed.