Feature Request: Store software subscription information in its own category

Options
DanielRoth
DanielRoth
Community Member

It would be beneficial, if 1Password would provide the option to store software subscription information (in addition to software licenses). This type of information could contain the link to the portal where the subscription account is managed, when a renewal is due, what price and currency it costs monthly/annually, how it is paid (which Credit Card) etc.

I am aware, that I could do this (mostly) already with the "Software License" category by configuring the respective fields, but I would prefer to have this pre-configured as a separate category.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DanielRoth! Welcome to the forum!

Perhaps there is an even better way to do this: if you have a subscription for something, you normally also have a connected account for the service. If that is the case, have you considered adding a custom section to the Login item itself, with all the subscription information you want, so you have everything in one place?

• DanielRoth
    DanielRoth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana

Thanks for your hint! I have configured the subscription in a custom section of the respective accounts and I agree, this could be a good way to store this kind of information. I additionally assigned those accounts a tag "subscription", so that it is easy to find/group them.

Thanks again and keep up the very good work you guys are doing!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are very welcome @DanielRoth! I am glad that I could help :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.