Inline menu filling incorrectly on this site

benmattison
benmattison
Community Member
edited January 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

On the web site for our local library, https://library.nhfpl.org/patroninfo, 1Password Mini and Command-\ fill in my name and card number correctly, but the inline menu shows credit cards. Any suggestions for capturing the info differently so it works with the inline menu?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @benmattison!

What browser is this happening with, and on which version of the 1Password browser extension?

• benmattison
    benmattison
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana! This is in Safari. Is there a separate version number for the browser extension in Safari? It just says 1Password 7.7 in the extensions preference pane.

However, I just tried in Chrome using 1Password X and got the same behavior. That's version 1.22.3.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2021

Hey @benmattison ,
    Thanks for the additional info.

I saw what you are describing. This page contains a lot of keywords that 1Password uses to determine what kind of form is on the page, and since the words "card" and "number" show up multiple times in the HTML code of the page, 1Password designates it as a credit card form.

I have forwarded it to our developers so they can fix and improve this behaviour on the website.
    Thank you for reporting this!

ref: dev/core/core#4309

• benmattison
    benmattison
    Community Member

@ag_yaron Thanks, that makes sense.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of ag_yaron, you are welcome @benmattison! Thank you for reporting this to us :)

• Hey @benmattison! I just wanted to let you know that we've resolved this issue in one of our recent releases. :smile: Thanks again for reporting and consequently helping to make 1Password better for everyone.

• benmattison
    benmattison
    Community Member

@ag_michaelc Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.