To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Old Security key doesn’t work

jgirl
jgirl
Community Member

I have a new security key I can’t find it and I can’t get into my account

Comments

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member

I’ve contacted support nobody’s contact me back I need to get into my account ASAP I need assistance please

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member
    edited January 2021

Can someone please help me get back into my one password app

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jgirl! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. Can you please give us some more information? What is the exact issue that you are experiencing when you try to get back into your 1Password app?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jgirl!

I confirm that we have received all your emails :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your emails as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: CKC-39713-634

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member

I can’t get back into the account with the security key I have. I changed my email address which might have changed the security key

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member

I can’t get back into the account with the security key I have. I changed my email address which might have changed the security key

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member

This is my third post and waiting to contacting for actual help.

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member
    edited January 2021

Is anybody going to get back to me I have been asking for help for over 24 hours I need my passwords and I’m about to cancel my membership

• jgirl
    jgirl
    Community Member

@ag_ana i have been told someone would contact me and that has yet to happen. My security key does not work. I’m about to go w a different vendor for lack of support w 1password. This I’ve been extremely inconvenient when I have a lot of passwords that I have saved and I’ve had to re-create new ones under another vendor account. I haven’t had to pay yet for the membership I’m about to cancel so I do not have to for lack of support.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jgirl:

I have merged all your forum comments into a single discussion so we have everything in one place :+1: I appreciate your patience and I confirm again that we have received all your messages, and we reply to every email we receive, so you will definitely get an answer soon.

Please keep in mind that you emailed us on a weekend, so our response times are a little bit slower than usual. Now that we are back to Monday and our team is coming back from the weekend, I am sure you will get an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience :+1:

This discussion has been closed.