Can it be backed up locally or to Microsoft OneDrive?

zaza
zaza
Community Member

I want to know about 1password backup, can it be used with onedrive backup or local backup? Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @zaza, thanks for reaching out.

1Password accounts back up automatically and do not support OneDrive or local backups. You can learn more about backups here: https://support.1password.com/backups/.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• zaza
    zaza
    Community Member

Happy holidays, by the way, ask me how to back up locally on windows and Android devices. Can you provide me with a detailed operation instruction? thanks

• Hey @zaza, sorry if I confused you. We do not support local backups, as we help you back up your data automatically every day.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Otherwise, happy holidays to you as well :)

• zaza
    zaza
    Community Member

Hello, I need your help. I can’t log in and use it because I changed my master password. I haven’t had time to invite other family members. I only remember to change the previous password. Please help me. thank

• Hey @zaza, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with accessing your account.

Do you have any devices that are still signed in at the moment? If you do, you can locate your sign in information there. Search for a 1Password Account item in your vault. You should see your Master Password and Secret Key there.

Also, try older passwords. If you're able to unlock the app with your old password, you can then change your Master Password. If that doesn't work, take a look at this support guide that might help: https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/.

Let me know how that goes!

• zaza
    zaza
    Community Member

Hello, it’s too bad. I’m sure I forgot my master password. Please help me to delete the data completely. Another question is, after deleting the previous data, can I re-establish a new vault and continue to use it? Thank you

• @zaza, since you don't remember your Master Password, you'll need to delete your account and start over with a new one.

Please contact us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can help you start over.

• zaza
    zaza
    Community Member

Thanks for your answer, I have rebuilt the account with the help of another colleague. Thanks for your help

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of ag_audrey, you are welcome @zaza! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.