samsung.com issues 1PX

Options
blaxxz
blaxxz
Community Member
edited January 2021 in 1Password in the Browser
  • The Popup is only showing in the Password field. In the eMail field nothing happens.
  • 1PX is not able to Scan the QR Code for 2FA.

• When you are logged in and click on Security, you must insert your Password again.
    But 1PX doesnt show the Popup there or recommend my Account.

Can you please take a look on it.

https://account.samsung.com/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: Win 10 x64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @blaxxz ,

I tested Samsung's website and saw they have some strange looking auto-focus mechanisms on their fields, which causes 1Password to not show the inline menu at times, but this is not an issue since you can simply click the little 1Password icon on the right corner of the field and reveal it yourself. I don't think we can do anything on our side of things to force 1Password to show the inline menu automatically without breaking a bunch of other websites.

As for the 2FA code - it did work correctly for me, so I'm wondering if perhaps your screen resolution is too big or two small, which might cause distortion in the QR code. You can try to zoom in or zoom out by pressing CTLR and PLUS(+) or MINUS(-) on your keyboard and it will enlarge or minimize the page's content, including the QR code. Try and click the QR scan button in 1Password X in different zoom levels and see if it works for you as it did for me.

Let me know how it goes.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options
    • My Resolution 2560 x 1440
      I zoomed to 110% and it work now. Is it possible to "fix" this in 1PX?

• But when you click on Security in your Account 1PX only show a suggested Password instead of my Account.

This discussion has been closed.