To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to restart the set-up from scratch without loosing the subscription ?

Delmas
Delmas
Community Member

Hi, I messed up the initial set-up of my Family plan and consequently lost both my master password and secret key.
As did not have time to store a lot of passwords and data, I am ready to loose whatever I entered. No other Family member has set-up their vault yet.
I would like to restart without having to pay for a new subscription (invoice received) for a totally new account and plan. However I do know how to proceed for this and suspect that starting with the deletion of my current account might delete also my subscription. Can anyone help ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I messed up the initial set-up of my Family plan and consequently lost both my master password and secret key. As I did not have time to store a lot of passwords and data I am ready to loose it. I would like to restart the set-up without having to pay for a new subscription for a totally new account and Family plan. However I do not know how to proceed for this. Can anyone help ?

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021

@Delmas

Please contact us via email using support@1password.com and one of my colleagues will be able to assist you. They can help make sure you get any credit from the previous/existing account.

This discussion has been closed.