Can't find "Previously Used Passwords" anymore

Options
Jolin Warren
Jolin Warren
Community Member

Back when I used 1Password 6 (with iCloud sync), for each item where I'd updated my password, there was a "Previously Used Passwords" button I could click to show the history of passwords I'd used for that Login or Password item. I can still see and access this in the iOS 1Password app. However, since I upgraded to 1Password 7 last year and moved to the 1Password family plan (instead of using iCloud sync), I can no longer find the "Previously Used Passwords" button in 1Password Mac. I don't know if this is because of the upgrade to 1Password 7 or the move to 1Password family for syncing. Either way, it's frustrating, as I used this not infrequently, and it's sometimes important for me to access a previous password. Does anyone know how I can get this feature back?

1Password Version: 7.7 (70700015)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password Family Account

Comments

• @Jolin Warren

The Previous password feature has been relocated into the end of the password section. Click the "v" to show the option while hovering over the password field.

• Jolin Warren
    Jolin Warren
    Community Member
    Options

Brilliant, thanks @ag_tommy! I hadn't thought to look there, and obviously hadn't noticed it when I occasionally used that menu for "Show in Large Type".

• @Jolin Warren

You're welcome. Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.